Sunday, March 17, 2019

Difficulty In Making An Important Decision :: essays research papers

Difficulty In Making An Important Decision assignment Describe a particular time in your life when you had worrymaking an historic decision.During the course of our lifetimes we assimilate many significant and unmanageablechoices that affect us. These choices affect our personal and professionallives. Therefore, we make these choices with much public opinion and care. One ofthe most difficult and important decisions I have do was changing rushs.Changing careers at this stage of my life, mid-life, was very difficult.Preparation for my upstart career required me to resign my assembly line. The former positionwas providing a major(ip) portion of my familys income and most of the medicalbenefits. Some means of earning a support while preparing for a raw career wasforemost on my wit during this stage. If I spent to much time and energypursuing a job to provide a means for supporting my family while retrain, Imight not do a sufficient job of retraining for a new career. Anothe rdifficulty equally as important as the the financial one was the possibilityof failing at a new endeavor or not being able to influence a new job. Thesepossibilities made me feel uncomfortable and insecure. If I failed or couldnot find a new position, what would my family think of me? Failing at a newcareer would also cause me to lose authorisation in myself. These concerns,failure and financial, and not finding a new job made this decision verydifficult.The decision to choose a new career was an extremely important one. The solefunction of a career is not just to provide a means to make a living itshould have a larger purpose. The work I was doing did minuscule for others,and in fact, served only a small, special interest group. In growth topursuing a meaningful career, a career should be satisfying, and make some

No comments:

Post a Comment